AVIA Red 100% Natural Fuller's Earth - hand-milled without contact with metal!
- SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE, IRRITATED, DRY SKIN
- SUITABLE FOR PERSONS WITH ROSACEA
- SUITABLE FOR PERSONS WITH RED SPOTS AND BROKEN CAPILLARIES
- SUITABLE AGAINST PIMPLES AND BLACKHEADS
- VARICOSE VEINS
- HELPS THE SKIN TO BE CLEANSED, REFRESHED AND RESTORES YOUR HEALTHY APPEARANCE
- WONDERFULLY TONES AND IMPROVES FACE COLORS
AVIA Red Fuller's Earth is
- RICH IN IRON OXIDE
- RICH IN COPPER
AVIA Red Fuller's Earth
Red Fuller's Earth is a product with red color, which is due to the combination of iron oxide and copper. It's suitable for use varicose veins, for sensitive, irritated and dry skin, as well as for people suffering from rosacea (red spots and visible skin capillaries). Red clay improves blood circulation and stimulates metabolic processes in the body. Helps cleanse, restore and strengthen the skin. Perfectly tones and improves complexion.
The Red Fuller's Earth is commonly used in the form of face masks. Before use, it is recommended that the Fuller's Earth to stand in the sun for few days.
How to use:
Black clay is suitable for both beauty and healing procedures and can be used by people with extremely oily hair and skin. There are a few basic rules that it is desirable to follow when using clay.
- To keep its composition unchanged and its properties, DO NOT use metal utensils and dishes. Use a plastic or wooden spoon, as well as a glass, porcelain or wooden bowl.
- Always prepare your face and hair masks, as well as healing baths, immediately before use.
- When applying the face mask, avoid the area around the eyes.
- Do not allow the rubber mixture to dry on the hair, face or skin, as this will dehydrate it and the clay will act wet. Water can be periodically sprayed.
- The water you add to the masks should not be hot nor cold.
How to store
The Fullers Earth is best stored in a glass jar exposed to direct sunlight to retain its beneficial properties.
100% Natural Red Fuller's Earth clay